GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All products offered for sale through the website are exclusively directed to private consumers, and not to other merchants or sellers. Those who carry out business, commercial or professional activities will be treated as if they were private consumers when engaging with the purchase process through the site; if they do not wish to be bound by these conditions, then they must refrain from purchasing through the website.
The O.A.M. will make all prices and costs for each of the shows it offers clear at every stage of the payment process, including any intermediation or administrative expenses charged by any third-party company facilitating ticket sales on our website (if applicable). The administrative expenses charged by any third-party facilitating online and telephone ticket sales correspond to the services provided by the advance sale process found on the website, telephone, or any official points of sale. The amount of said expenses is established and can be verified during the purchase process, before it is completed and any payment is made. Any administrative costs incurred in other points of sale will also be made clear before any payment is confirmed.
Once the tickets have been purchased, they cannot be exchanged or their cash amount refunded, except in the case of cancellation, and following all relevant administrative procedures established in law.
For Members of the Palau de la Música de València:
The following specific conditions are added to the above general conditions of purchase in the event you are one of our season ticket-holders:
– The Palau de la Música subscription comprises a new and unique card which is applicable to either a singular season ticket or several types of season ticket; Therefore, subscribers/members will be able to consult the unit price of each ticket that comprises their subscription by visiting the Palau de la Música website www.palauvalencia.com, and registering with a username and password. The unit prices show the discount applied to each ticket, which may differ slightly from the overall discount percentage of your subscription due to exact rounding of cents.
– The season ticket holder must present their card when required in order to gain admittance to any of our events and concerts.
– Season tickets may not be shared. Access to our events is granted only to the season ticket holder; the Palau de la Música is not responsible for the use of season tickets by anyone other than the owner.
– Only season ticket holders themselves can contact the Palau de la Música in order to carry out any changes or access any information pertaining to their subscription: i.e. accessing/changing personal data, inquiries into tickets, claims, etc.
– Any other authorized representative of the member may renew an individual’s season ticket on their behalf, but may not carry out other procedures (change of location, claims … etc.) without express permission granted by the member.
– In the case of loss or theft of the subscriber card, it is necessary to notify the Palau de la Música immediately, in order for it to be blocked and cancelled. The Palau de la Música is not responsible for the use of the subscription by any person other than the holder if the loss has not been duly communicated to the Palau’s ticket office, via email email@example.com by the ticket-holder or their authorized representative, designated through written authorization.
– Request for duplicates: subscribers/members may request duplicates of tickets issued upon proof of subscription. Both this service, and the duplication in case of loss may incur reprint costs.
– Changes and returns: once the ticket(s) have been purchased, no changes, returns or cancellations will be accepted.
– If a ticket or subscription is purchased through the internet then there is no right of withdrawal.; Once purchased it is not possible to return your ticket for a cash refund, except in case of cancellation of the concert
– In exceptional circumstances, whether technical, artistic, organizational, audiovisual, pertaining to production, etc. the Palau de la Música de València reserves the right to cancel previously sold tickets and replace them with others of the same or higher value.
– In accordance with the provisions of both Royal Legislative Decree 2/2004, of March 5, which approves the revised text of the Law Regulating Local Finance and Law 8/1989 , of April 13 on Public Rates and Prices, In the event of cancellation, the OAM will refund the value of the affected ticket(s) after the administrative processes required to authorize said returns is completed.
– The management costs added to the purchase by the company awarded the service of selling tickets and subscriptions through the website or telephone, are not returned by the OAM. These costs are charged to the ticketing company and are paid by that company.
Notification of cancellation
● The cancellation of the affected event, as well as general and specific details of the returns procedure adopted will be confirmed, and details published on our website and social networks.
● An email, text message and App alert will be sent with cancellation information to all users who registered at the time of purchase either online or by phone, assuming we have received prior express consent to communicate with you through these channels.
● Customers who purchase tickets in person at the ticket offices of the Palau de la Música de València, can register to receive the “Newsletter” from the website or download the Palau de la Música App to receive information about cancellations.
Return procedure of the O.A.M in case of cancellation
● Refunds to subscribers of the Palau de la Música who have paid their subscription(s) in cash will be made by bank transfer, on receipt of bank details. Your bank details will be used solely to make refunds for cancellation.
● The subscribers of the Palau de la Música who have paid their subscription(s) in person by debit card / mobile payment at the Palau ticket office, will receive their refund to the same card. In case of problems with this card, it will be necessary to provide the Palau de la Música with your bank details in order to facilitate the transfer of the refund. Your bank details will be used solely to make refunds for cancellation.
● Subscribers who have purchased tickets through the website or by phone will receive their refund to the same card. In case of problems with this card, it will be necessary to provide the Palau de la Música with your bank details in order to facilitate the transfer of the refund. Your bank details will be used solely to make refunds for cancellation.
● For purchasers of single tickets who have paid cash at the ticket offices, returns will be made in cash at the Palau ticket offices during established return hours.
● Purchasers of single tickets who have paid in person by card / mobile payment at the ticket office will receive their refund to the same card. In case of problems with this card, it will be necessary to provide the Palau de la Música with your bank details in order to facilitate the transfer of the refund. Your bank details will be used solely to make refunds for cancellation.
● Purchasers of single tickets who have purchased tickets through the website or by phone will receive their refund to the same card. In case of problems with this card, it will be necessary to provide the Palau de la Música with your bank details in order to facilitate the transfer of the refund. Your bank details will be used solely to make refunds for cancellation.
Safety and evacuation plan:
In accordance with the provisions of the Safety and Evacuation Plan of the Palau de la Música de València, each individual ticket corresponds to one seat and the admittance of one carer (if required due to disability or ill health). Consequently, infants and children must have separate ticket of their own in order to gain access to any event at the Palau.
You must not attach anything to the railings. Likewise, you must not lean out over the railings in the amphitheatre, grandstands or backstage area.
You may not bring hazardous or dangerous materials into the Palau and its facilities including but not limited to weapons, sticks / clubs, food and drink etc.
The Customer Service staff at the Palau are responsible for ensuring compliance with the regulations at the Palau de la Música de València. You must keep hold of your ticket throughout the entire duration of any event, and it must be presented to Palau staff upon their request.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Operas, symphonies and recitals are not recommended for children under 7. The Palau de la Música offers age-appropriate content through other events and cycles.
In events programmed for children, minors must have a ticket, regardless of their age and regardless of whether they decide to occupy their seat. From the age of 3, they must keep their ticket with them at all times.
The ticket purchasing policy applicable to minors for events held at the Palau de la Música, but through an external promoter will be set by said promoter.
General Conditions of Use
This legal notice establishes the General Conditions of Use of the website www.palauvalencia.com that the O.A.M. Palau de la Música, Congresos y Orquesta de València (CIF: P-9625223-D) makes available to Internet users for information on the shows and the ticket purchase process.
For ease of navigation and prompt access to content, the information on the website is structured into various sections. These sections are presented as an initial reference, but are subject to modification over time, depending, above all, on the user requirements and suggestions
The O.A.M. offers this service subject to the General Conditions of Use. This does not exclude the possibility that certain services or utilities offered through the website (www.palauvalencia.com) may be subject to special and or separate conditions of use, which may be consulted by the User before deciding to proceed with any purchase or continuing to use the website.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESS AND USE OF CONTENT
The O.A.M. makes no guarantee as to the quality, accuracy, reliability, veracity or morality of any data, programme(s), information or opinions, where they have not been generated by the Palau, whatever their origin, that are posted on third-party social networks that can be accessed through our website (www.palauvalencia.com). The User expressly agrees to absolve the O.A.M. of any responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access, reproduction or diffusion of content not generated by the Palau de la Música.
The O.A.M. is not responsible for infractions committed by any User that affects the copyright, trademark, patent, confidentially, or any other intellectual or industrial property rights of another User of said website, or of any third parties.
The aforementioned limited warranty and the limitation of liability does not affect or impair the statutory rights of the User, depending on their place of residence.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF LINKS THROUGH THE O.A.M. PORTAL PALAU OF MUSIC, CONGRESSES AND ORCHESTRA OF VALÈNCIA
The O.A.M. is not responsible for the technical availability or the contents of external web pages which the User accesses through a link included on our website www.palauvalencia.com.
The O.A.M. is not responsible for any damages experienced by the User from consulting or using the contents or services offered by an external web page, accessed through a link included on our website www.palauvalencia.com.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges that the elements and utilities integrated within our website (www.palauvalencia.com) are protected by all relevant copyright legislation, and that all relevant intellectual and industrial property rights are enjoyed by the website’s authors and the O.A.M. Consequently, the User undertakes to respect the terms and conditions established by these General Conditions of Use, as well as understanding that they are solely responsible for their compliance with any Third Party(s).
The User acknowledges that the reproduction, modification, distribution, commercialization, decompilation, disassembly, use of reverse engineering techniques or any other means to obtain any or all of the website’s www.palauvalencia.com source code, transformation or republication of any of the elements and utilities integrated into the website (www.palauvalencia.com) constitutes an infringement of our intellectual property rights, and is expressly forbidden without prior authorization.
The title and property rights over said website are owned and protected by the OAM. The User must not alter, copy, delete or modify in any way any distinctive sign used as a brand or commercial identifier (graphic, logo, etc.), or any other element protected by copyright including all other notices, legends, symbols or labels that appear on the website www.palauvalencia.com.
Furthermore, the User acknowledges that any information accessed through the service may be protected by intellectual, industrial or other property rights. Unless prior authorization is expressly given, the User(s) agree(s) to use said information exclusively for their own needs and not to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the services or information to which they have accessed or obtained thanks to the use of the website www.palauvalencia.com
The User will refrain from carrying out any use of the website www.palauvalencia.com and / or its materials that violates the intellectual or industrial property rights of the O.A.M. or related third parties, or that violates the honor, reputation, personal or family privacy of any third parties, or that is illegal or violates morality, or carrying out any misuse of materials that might leave the O.A.M. open to any claim, judicial or extrajudicial that is presented against it as a result of said use.
The User will refrain from carrying out through the use of the O.A.M. any destruction, alteration, modification, disablement or damage to data, programs or electronic documents belonging to the OAM, its suppliers or third parties, as well as introducing or spreading programs, viruses, applets, Active X controls, malware, or any instrument or physical device on the Internet or electronic that causes or is likely to cause any type of alteration in the Network, in the system, or in the equipment of third parties. Furthermore, any type of activity or practice that violates reasonable expectations of good conduct among Internet users is expressly prohibited.
DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights dated 3/2018, of December 5, O.A.M. PALAU DE LA MÚSICA, CONGRESOS Y ORQUESTA DE VALENCIA, as Data Controller, informs you that your personal data will be processed in order to manage your purchases and other products or services offered on our website, as well as to keep you informed of our offers, events or products which may be of interest to you. This is done in pursuit of our legitimate interests and with the consent of the interested party. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties except those hired by the Data Controller for the provision of the service and the fulfilment of any legal obligations. Your data will be kept as long as the link with the Data Controller is maintained.
The O.A.M. informs the Registered User that he/she has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the O.A.M. PALAU DE LA MÚSICA, CONGRESOS Y ORQUESTA DE VALENCIA processes any of his/her personal data.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, and request a copy of any personal data we may possess, as well as to request the rectification or update of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons , the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Your right to portability is recognized. The right to data portability gives you the right to receive personal data relating to you which we have acquired in a commonly used, and/ or machine-readable format.
In certain circumstances as stated in article 18 of GDPR, interested parties may have the right to restrict processing of their data, in which case we will only keep your data for the fulfilment of the requested assignment.
As a consequence of implementing your right of suppression or opposition to the processing of personal data in the online environment, interested parties have the right to be forgotten according to the jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the EU.
In order to exercise your rights listed above, please submit a written and signed request addressed: “O.A.M. PALAU DE LA MÚSICA, CONGRESSOS Y ORQUESTA DE VALÈNCIA, Paseo de la Alameda nº 30, (46023) de València ”or by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the person making the request, address (for notification purposes), number of his/her National Identity Document or Passport, photocopy of said document, and document in which the request is specified. If you are making a request through an authorized third party (e.g. a solicitor / lawyer), their authorization to carry out this request on your behalf must be proven by means of a reliable document.
The O.A.M. undertakes to comply with its obligation to protect personal data and its duty to keep any personal data safe. To that end, we will adopt any necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law of Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights dated 3/2018, of December 5, as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.